How Our Top Producing Realtor Clients Are Getting Results in 2023.
2023 is off to a quick start, here are 11 things our best Realtor clients are doing to get consistent closings.
Real estate agents often face a tough challenge to get business and increase their sales. Top-producing realtors, however, have mastered the art of getting business and maintaining a steady pipeline of customers.
They know how to leverage their knowledge, contacts, and resources to succeed. To get you started, here are some tips from successful real estate agents on how to get business as a realtor.
1. Network with colleagues and other professionals in your area. Make connections and try to help each other out. Attend events and seminars in your local community and actively seek out opportunities for referrals.
2. Use online marketing tools such as social media and pay-per-click advertising. This can help you reach a wider audience, and make sure potential customers are aware of your services.
3. Establish relationships with real estate investors. Look for deals around town, and contact investors to see if they’d like to purchase or list a property.
4. Post relevant blogs. Share informative content about the local market, current trends, and tips for buyers and sellers.
5. Create an email list and send regular updates. Keep in touch with past clients, and let them know when you have new listings or special offers.
6. Join relevant professional organizations. Take advantage of networking opportunities and attend events in your industry to meet prospective clients.
7. Offer additional services. Provide value-added services such as staging and home inspections to increase customer satisfaction and make repeat business more likely.
8. Reach out to community organizations. Let your local organizations, schools, and businesses know that you offer real estate services.
9. Time Block at least two hours per day for making calls to your past clients, SOI, leads, and business people. This is literally one of the most effective things our clients do to generate leads.
10. Practice your Listing Presentation and Buyers Presentation.
11. Your Number Numbers! Realtors who know their numbers and track their numbers are getting results. For example, do you know how many leads you need every month to hit your closing goals? Do you have systems in place to generate leads from your database, SOI, Open Houses, and Business People? When you run your business like a business and have metrics, it takes the guesswork out of your day.
Developing a strong network, using online marketing strategies, and taking advantage of every opportunity available can make a huge difference in your success as a real estate agent. Focus on building relationships and providing quality services, and you’ll soon see the results.
Click here for a complimentary discovery call, let's see if we can remove friction from your business.